Tuesday 15 October 2013

Reflection on a Birthday in the life of Ozzie Kingsford

We read a book called A Birthday in the life of Ozzie Kingsford. Then we had to do a reflection on it.

My Favourite role:

We each had a role for a chapter.
My favourite role was discussion director,
Because I had to write do Questions for the group to answer

My Favourite Chapter was:

My Favourite Chapter was when they got home and got a new waterproof solar powered watch, with a calendar alarm, and was guaranteed waterproof to fifty meters.

My Favourite Character in the book:

Ozzie Kingsford because he has a is the Great-Great-Great-Great-Grandfather and he was famous explorer he dropped down dead, deep in the Amazon jungle.

Passage Picker, Illustrator, Summariser and Discussion Director

Illustrator, Word Master, Discussion Director

Word Master, Connector

Isn't that dog cute

4 comments:

  1. Wow Cameron I like your illerstration.
    And the dog IS cute :)
    Keep it up Cam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Cameron!
    I like the pictures of your role and the book,
    I also like how you said why Ozzie Kingsford was your favourite character.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Cam.
    Great work.
    Did you like the book?
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic post about Ozzie Kingsford and your roles in the literacy circle, Cameron.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...