Friday, 19 April 2013
Thursday, 18 April 2013
This is my camp I made it is called Camp Shark. We had to write directions to find Mr M. Also we had to use North, East, South, West, North East, South East, South West and North West. Also the co-ordinates were important. Here are my rules and directions.
Camp rules for Camp Shark:
- No running.
- Only run when being attacked(when told).
- Do not sneak out at night(people will be walking around the camp at night).
- Do not go into the water that has wire around it.
- Don’t go over the wire around the water and the islands.
- No going into the water when with no adult.
- Do not drive a jeep if under 8 years old.
- Do not drive a boat if under the height and the age of 9 year old.
- Do not leave your ID card anywhere but around your neck.
Directions to find Mr M:
Where to find Mr M
- Land at C8.
- Get into a jeep at C7 South of the air port.
- Drive E7 then.
- Go to F7 to get the co-ordinates from the main hall.
- Then go to F6 just South of the main camp hall and get in a jeep.
- Then drive to F5.
- Get into a boat on the East side of the port.
- Go South to F4.
- Then go East to J4.
- Launch a small boat go North to J5.
- Just to the edge you will find Mr M. He has broken something you need to take him back to camp.
Friday, 12 April 2013
Audio recording >>
Here is my poem.
That we made I did it one about water.
I have always been lucky
to be close to water.
It’s wavy in the sea
cold in the pool
hot in a spa.
Its also wavy in a wave pool
hard to walk in a lazy river.
Cold in the sea as well
Full of seaweed
Some water deepsome water shallow.
Hope you like it leave a comment to tell me what you think.
Thursday, 11 April 2013
Wednesday, 10 April 2013
This my Coat of Arms that is about me. In the top left corner is the New Zealand flag.
In the top left corner is what sports I like Cricket soccer rugby.
In the bottom left corner is that I like to draw.
Then in the bottom right corner in mix marital arts.