Saturday 15 March 2014

Senses Writing

WALT describe using the 5 senses
  • look
  • hear
  • taste
  • smell
  • feel or touch
Key:
Red means look
Blue means Taste
Orange means hear
Green means Feel
Yellow means smell
My scene: Tiger

I could feel the hunger in my stomach. I could smell the scent of a deer and I can see the deer in the distance. I sneaked up on the deer. I could taste it all ready. It heard me coming and I could just hear the deer’s hooves digging into the ground. That was it I wanted dinner I ran after it. I was gaining on the deer I took a leap and just grabbed on to it and pulled it down DINNER!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing sense writing Cameron. Its like I am right there with you watching sneaking up on the deer. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...