Tuesday 26 November 2013

Athletics day

We did a athletics day we went to the sports park and did the 200m, 100m, 50m hurdles, long jump, high jump and softball throw. There was a extra which was the 800m.

Here is my 800m recount
Ready...Set...GO!!!!!! Yells Miss Hill. We all go as we get near to where Mr G is standing we start to come close the metal bar that surrounds the inner field as we go around the track I start to pass
people as I start my 2 second lap I run down one of the sides I pass Josh as I turn the corner someone pass’s me as I come down the last few meters to the the finish line some girls are go along the side of the track saying the places as we run and as I crossed the line I come 8th.

Athletices day reflection


Reflection for
Something I was pleased with was doing the 800m.
                            
Because I came 8th out of year 6 boys(some), year 5 boys(some).
I really enjoyed learning how to do the high jump.
                   
Because the high jump is hard to do.


Something I found hard was doing the high jump.


Because I got over the first time but the second time I knocked it.
Something that made me think was how to do the high jump


Because if you got part of your body over you still had the over side of your body to get over.
Something I want to get better at is 800m so I get faster.


What can I do about it?
train...train...train!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Cameron.
    What a great reflection.
    I like your story.
    Great work on getting 8th place.
    I like how you described the track when you were running.
    Keep up the great work!
    Well done:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome job Cameron. What places did you come.
    Well done Cameron.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...